URSOLIC ACID is a natural chemical compound that occurs in some plants, such as rowan fruits, blueberries, strawberries and mint leaves. Scientific research shows that ursolic acid has many health properties.
The action of ursolic acid consists in:
- Increasing lean body mass by inhibiting the process of muscle breakdown (catabolism) and increasing their synthesis
- Improving the lipid metabolism of the body by lowering LDL cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood
- Limiting inflammatory processes in the body by inhibiting the activity of pro-inflammatory factors
- Supporting the function of the immune system by activating T and B lymphocytes
- Supporting brain health and function by increasing levels of nerve growth factors (BDNFs) and preventing nerve cell damage.
Benefits for trainers:
- Supports muscle building and regeneration after training
- Improves physical endurance and reduces muscle fatigue
- It increases lean body mass by increasing muscle protein synthesis.
Dosage: 600 mg per day.