Thermogenics – fat burners that raise your temperatureThermogenesis is the term for increasing body temperature. The human body burns fat more readily when it has an increased temperature. Fat breakdown processes are intensified, which consequently speeds up weight loss.
What are thermogenics?These are active substances like caffeine that raise body temperature. Thermogenics are designed to intensify the process of lipolysis, which is the breakdown of fat for energy. Fat burners with a thermogenic effect, do not necessarily contain stimulants in their composition. Their action is geared more towards improving physiological processes.
How do thermogenic burners work?Fat burners with a thermogenic effect facilitate the use of body fat. What does this mean? Thermogenics create conditions that allow your body to use fat stores. When you use a burner, the temperature in the body is raised, which breaks down fat faster. The fat is broken down into free fatty acids and glycerol. Free fatty acids in this form are used by the mitochondria. Simply put, thermogenics make it easier to get rid of stored fat. Fat burners also help speed up metabolism. A faster metabolic rate means you need to use more energy. A body that has a fast metabolism is more willing to use fat stores, allowing you to get rid of excess weight faster. Thermogenics have another important property, and that is that they promote insulin sensitivity in tissues, which translates into more efficient use of energy. This action will also prevent the yo-yo effect. The higher the insulin sensitivity of the tissues, the better the food eaten is utilized.
Which products to choose from?
- Caffeine – is a well-known natural stimulant that can be found in more than 60 plants. It increases adrenaline levels and makes you feel less hungry.
- Green tea – the thermogenic effect of green tea extract comes from the catechins and caffeine it contains. In addition to making you sweat, green tea can also make you feel less hungry.
- Capsaicin – comes from chili peppers, suppresses hunger, and increases thermogenesis.
- Piperine – speeds up metabolism.
- Bitter orange extract – abounds in synephrine, which acts similarly to ephedrine.
- Forskolin – maintains insulin sensitivity, and has a thermogenic effect.
How to use thermogenics?Thermogenic supplements should be used a minimum of twice a day. Our suggestion is to use the supplement in the morning and before training. This will allow you to maintain a high metabolic rate throughout the day.
The best thermogenics in the BodyShock.PRO storeYou can find the best thermogenics in the BodyShock.PRO store
Health is our most precious treasure, and proper nutrition is the key to maintaining it. At first glance, healthy eating seems simple. However, with equally important aspects such as lack of time, stress and even genetics, proper diet can become a challenge. This is where MaxLife Naturals health-promoting supplements come to the rescue. MaxLife Naturals […]